Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PawPaw Surgery

Well, today was interesting. PawPaw had surgery on his leg today, and it ran an hour long. Then, the family had to wait an hour in the conference room, waiting on the doc to get in there to let them know what happened. All was well, just took longer than planned, I guess. He's in ICU for the night, and will be moved to a regular room in the morning. Nana is staying with him, getting to sleep in a not-so-comfy chair. :(
I decided that it was a little much for me to go to the hospital with both the boys, and being 7 months pregnant. So, I am very glad all went well. Adam got home and we got to spend the day with him. Then, right as I was getting ready to start dinner, he got a call to go in to work. So, he missed the wonderful dinner I made, and will be gone until at least tomorrow night. But, since they are behind on this job, I'll be surprised if I see him before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment