Monday, February 15, 2010

PawPaw headed home!

Well, ready or not PawPaw is headed home this afternoon. The doc gave him some meds to regulate his heart rate, and his blood pressure is back to normal. However, he has a new sore on his foot from dragging it while walking yesterday. Which, is a little aggravating, considering the whole point of the surgery was to get the sore on his toe better. :
Anyway, I'm a little worried about how he is going to do at home. He's not getting around very well, and it's scary to think that it's just going to be him and Nana there. But, I wasn't asked for my opinion. :)
I've had a very interesting couple of days. Adam was home, but only really here physically. It sure would be nice if he could get caught up on some sleep, and not be a zombie!
Nick was really cute yesterday, and told me at least a dozen times, "Happy Valentines Day, Mommy. Your the best mommy ever!" Made my heart melt! Kids sure can be sweet at times!!
I've been feeling very weird the last couple of days. The muscles all across my tummy are all tight, and it makes it very uncomfy to move or get anything done. It was all I could do to get through teaching my lesson in Relief Society yesterday. Certainly doesn't help with both the kids using me as a climbing post.
Zack is continuing to get up before the sun comes up. He is really quiet about it, though, and just goes to the living room, and turns the TV on. He knows how to work the remote and how to find his Disney channel. So, I'm not completely sure how early he's been getting up. I know it was before 6:30 this morning. Sure makes for a long day. All I can say is: Yea for nap time!

1 comment:

  1. You poor girl...I so wish I could help you out. So PawPaw went home huh...I do hope he get's better and everything works out.
    Kids are the best aren't they, I just love how they can make a cloudy day seem like the sun is shinning all around...however I say Yea for naps to!! Shiera's been sick and I just love it when she's sleeping. My ears can only take so much crying. :( Well Happy late Valentines day my dear, love and miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete