Thursday, February 11, 2010

Glucose Test

I had a doctors appointment today. It was interesting... what I was worried about, the gestational diabetes glucose test, came back good. ("Yea! No more pokies!" says Nick.) However, my blood pressure was VERY high for me. About 30/10 higher than my normal. Hmmmm...

I am still measuring about a centimeter big. So, she may be our earliest baby yet. Both the boys were 3-3 1/2 weeks early, and they measure right on for measurements. So, only time will tell. Her heart rate is good, and she is moving up a storm, so all is well with her.

Mom just called, and PawPaw is still in ICU. His blood pressure and heart rate are low, and his blood sugar is not right. UGH!!! Talk about adding to my stress! He is making Nana's life miserable, though. He hasn't gotten to eat yet, and he is complaining because the hospital won't let him dip. Nana told him it'd be just a good time to quit anyway... Sounds all to familiar. We went through these exact same discussions last time he was in the hospital with his legs. All I can say, is he better be have!!! :D Yea, like that'll happen!

2 comments:

  1. you know what? i wouldn't worry too much about the blood pressure just because matt tells me that ruthie does it wrong -- so no wonder it can be off all the time..LOL!

    ReplyDelete