Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome from the Hansen family!

Well, if mom can have time to write a blog, so can I, right?! :) I guess it's time to join the 21st century. Adam has me hooked on facebook. Now starting this... not sure how I'll be able to keep up!

Today is just another day in the Hansen house. Not a whole lot going on. It's quiet... both the boys are taking a nap - and at the same time! Hoping that Adam makes it home tonight. Weather is better, so they should get to get off of the well site. Let's hope!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm glad you decided to blog. it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got a blog, I just decided to get one as well, then I discovered you and mom had one!!! It's soooooo AWESOME!!!! :) We're all taking this step into the 21st century together. :) lol

    ReplyDelete