Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I knew it!

Well, I knew PawPaw shouldn't have went home already! Nana called mom last night, and they took PawPaw to the ER in Lawton, by ambulance. He was having really bad leg cramps. But, by the time they got there, they had nearly completely quit. So they checked him out and sent him home. The doc did say that he had good pulse in his foot, though, so that was good news. The doc also said that he need to stretch and move that leg more. That's probably why it is knotting up. Just not to overdo it! Needless to say - PawPaw, Nana, mom, and dad didn't get much sleep last night.
I am feeling better this morning, and getting around a little better as well. I do really good, as long as I'm not fussing at the boys. Now, if only they'd cooperate! I'm really looking forward to going to the temple on Friday. It will be nice to have a little down time, and to really relax. Looking forward to the peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment