Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sickness

Zack has been sick for a week. He started with an upset tummy and puking last Monday. Then the fever started on Wednesday. So, needless to say, it was a pretty miserable week for the little guy. His skin is so horribly dry, I feel so bad for him. I've been keeping him lubed and medicated, and finally, I think, yesterday is back to his normal self. Then today, he asked for seconds at lunch, so I know he is!

So, I was thinking yesterday that we were finally on the mend. Then last night, Nick woke up sick and puking. Ugh!! Finally got him back in bed, and he wakes up Zack who complains that his ear hurts. Really? (Zack hasn't complained anymore today about his ear, I just think he was sleeping on it and didn't like being woke up.) When the boys got up this morning, we realized that Nick is now running a fever. Man is that kid whinny when he's sick!

So, now I'm just crossing my fingers that they don't spread it to anyone else. The rest of us don't want it!! And, all of this would have been much easier if Zack would have just shared with his brother when he was first sick. Then they could have been sick together, and we'd all be well now. Rotten kids never share when we want them to...

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW! I feel sorry for the little critters.(lol) I feel bad for the big critters too. Your in our prayers hope this ends soon and that Elizabeth doesnt get it. Hang in there. love MOM Hansen

    ReplyDelete