Friday, February 11, 2011

Goings on...

Well, I think we are finally on the mend. Zack has been keeping his meds down since Sunday. He seems to be, finally, getting better. His cough is almost gone, and his appetite has returned.
I am still struggling with Nick at every meal to eat. I've concluded that he's not sick, he's just a pain. I just don't know what to do with that kid!
Beth is back to her Little Miss Piggy eating habits. She's still got a cough, but it's making progress. Well, as long as I remember to turn the humidifier on.
I am feeling better as well. Not sure what I did to my back last weekend, but sooo glad it's feeling better. My neck is still a little sore, but I will take that over the huge back pain. Unfortunately, our chiropractor was sick this week, so we missed our appointment. Big bummer!

Today was shopping day. Not many things on sale that we would use this week.... Except PASTA!!! Yay! I ended up getting 8 boxes of Ronzoni pasta for .25 each. (All 8 cost me the price of 1 regular price!)

In other news, PawPaw is having surgery on his leg again today. He's blocked at the knee and ankle. He's having it done in Ardmore, so hopefully they will take better care of him there. I feel like I'm having de ja vu. I'm just hoping and praying that the outcome will be better. I'll keep ya posted on his progress as I get news.

1 comment:

  1. After Renee got sick this time she hardly ate for like 3 or 4 days. It was REALLY weird. So I know what you're going through. I thought she was just being stubborn, but I'm starting to wonder if she still wasn't feeling 100%.

    ReplyDelete