Monday, January 24, 2011

In a funk

I'm having a rough day, so I decided to vent my feelings on here. Maybe not the best outlet, but here we go anyway.

So, I am at a crossroads in my life. And, for the first time, ever, I don't really know what to do. There are two paths to choose from, and I am so conflicted inside, I could just scream.

One the one hand, I could go down one way, and maybe survive. But the thought of that path makes me scared. It's scary trying something new.

On the other hand, I could go the other way, and the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach. Absolutely ill.

So, how do you choose? I really don't have an answer yet. And, for now, writing it out on here is my only outlet. But, I know through prayer and turning my problem over to Heavenly Father, I will come to the right answer for me. As scary as it might be.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds like some inner turmoil. It helps to talk it out with someone just to hear the pros and cons out loud. I am sure that whatever it is, you will make the best choice and life will go on. Being miserable over it won't make it any better. Hang in there girly!

    ReplyDelete