Thursday, April 1, 2010

34 1/2 week check up

Back to the doctors office this morning. Just a check up. Gained another pound. Just glad that it wasn't any more than that. Infection is gone, and all is good!

My ob is the best! She told Beth and I that we needed to wait until Monday to go into labor. Her dad is having surgery tomorrow, and then it is Easter weekend this weekend, so it would be much more convenient for her if we waited. LOL!! I told her I'd do the best I could, but made no promises. I got to thinking about it, and Zack was born the day after Easter too, so that would be pretty cool!

The weather right now is just awesome! The boys and I are sure taking advantage of the sunshine. We played outside most of yesterday, and are headed to the park again this afternoon. We need to enjoy it while it lasts, because we are expecting severe weather for the weekend. What a way to spend Easter... thunderstorms! Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. You have Thunderstorms and we have snow, what a crazy Easter this year is. You know that would be pretty cool if Beth an Zack shared a little after Easter birth. Then you'll have birthday celebrations back to back. :) Thats how it is with Shiera and Joshua, of course one is at the beginning of the month and the other at the end. Yours would be just days apart...more like tyson and t'leese. :)Okay enough of my babbling! :) So very excited for you, I just hope she comes when Adam is around. Wouldn't want you all alone..of course your Mom is there. :) But Daddies like to be there too. Love ya girl, oh I mailed the package...FINALLY!!!! LOL, but I forgot to ship the suit! Sorry...I'm a dork!

    ReplyDelete