Friday, March 5, 2010

Sun is shining

Well, it has been a gorgeous week! Sun shining, warm weather, and feeling better this week than I have in a while.

After my hip being sucha pain and discovering the horrible weight gain, I decided that some much need exercise was a necessity. Luckily the weather has cooperated, and while the boys played in the driveway with some sidewalk chalk or with the Gator, I walked our loop for 20-30 minutes each day. It has helped tremendously with my stressed muscles, my hip, and I feel great! On top of that, it has really helped to get the kids outside. Sure has made the days go by better, and the kids have been in such a great mood. Awesome!

In other news, PawPaw has been sent home again. He returned home on Tuesday afternoon. He had a rough spell that afternoon, but seems to be doing better now. Despite everyone telling him he needs to get up, he refuses. It's very frustrating. He needs to get circulation in that foot and really needs to work those muscles. But, he is stubborn! LOL. Obviously, that is where me and my kids get it from! :)

Well, we are going to have a busy weekend. The boys and I are headed to Manitou to clean the Methodist church with Nana after lunch. We are staying at mom and dad's tonight, and then headed to McAlester to see Grandpa Nobles on Saturday. Riding in the van that far should be interesting. Hopefully my hip and leg will behave themselves. We should get home sometime Sunday afternoon. We haven't seen Adam all week, and he has to work today and tomorrow, so we won't get to see him until we get home on Sunday. Bummer. But, it will be good to see Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady, sorry to hear how stressful things have been. I hope everything gets better soon. :) Enjoy your time with Adam on Sunday, I always look forward to seeing David when he comes home from California. Have fun visiting your family as well. Stay safe, love ya!
    Shaleen

    ReplyDelete