Monday, March 15, 2010

32 weeks

Well, I am officially 32 weeks along, and things with me and the baby are good. I've been getting out nearly everyday and walking for 20-30 minutes, and it feels great! It has also helped slow down the weight gain, as I only gained 2 lbs this time. It has really helped the boys, too, and they are loving being outside.

Wishing all aspects in my life were so good! I found out last week that a good high school friend of mine, Melisa, passed away. She had several health problems, but had been doing really well. So, it was a bit of a shock. I had just reconnected with her on face book, and we'd had lots of discussions about PawPaw and so forth. I sure am going to miss her! Will, Mel's boyfriend, flew her back to Oklahoma so the funeral could be with family and friends. It will be on Wednesday. I'm very thankful that I will get to see her one last time while here on earth. I am so grateful, Will. Thank you!

In other areas, PawPaw went back to the ER on Sunday. More pain, stomach this time, and more hallucinations. Uggh! Starting to see a reoccurring cycle...
Despite him being high as a kite from the morphine they gave him, and him still seeing things, they sent him home that same afternoon. I sure wish someone would figure out what is going on, and fix it! Obviously, there is a problem. Am I the only one that sees this??!??! Just don't understand.

Everything else, I guess, is normal. Whatever that is! Adam was off for the weekend, and enjoyed it in front of the computer watching movies. He is back at work today, and looking at another long week. At least we should see him some this week. So that is a definite plus! I've taken the boys' diapers away, and am diligently working on getting them to stay dry through the night. I think we are doing a pretty good job, and have had just two accidents in the last week. Since I am having to go potty in the middle of the night, around 2, I have been getting them up as well. I am hoping to start moving that time up a little at a time until I no longer have to get them up. Not sure what else to do, so we'll see how it goes.

I've been having a lot of pain in my hip and lower back, so I finally made an appointment with a chiropractor in Weatherford. I go tomorrow, and am really hoping that he will help and I can start getting some sleep. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your visit to the Chiropractor is successful. You poor thing!

    ReplyDelete