Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Making decisions

Within the last week, things are falling in place. Seems that the very hard choices from a week and a half ago, are all to easy of decisions this week. Funny how things work out with prayer and guidance from Heavenly Father.

All in one day, the classes that I need were spelled out for me. The one that I wasn't sure about, the teacher is making special arrangements for me to take it with her in the fall. (She only teaches it in the Spring, normally.) Turns out that I will only need two classes instead of three, thanks to my computer background. If I'd known it was going to go this smoothly, it sure would have saved a lot of stress the two weeks before! LOL!

So, all the worries about how to handle a daycare in my home and how I was going to handle getting the boys back and forth to school, all just seem to melt away. And, and added bonus - No additional kids terrorizing my house. The three I have do a fine job of that already. Wasn't really looking forward to the possibility of outside kids making messes in my home. So, we will just wait to open an actual center, and keep our sanity! It is such a great feeling to have the support of a loving husband and loving Heavenly Father.
I am more excited than words can express. Thank you all for your input and comments. They were extremely encouraging! I love getting feedback from different points of view. It makes me think of things that I might not of otherwise considered.
I know this next year is going to be a busy one. There are going to be lots of changes in this Hansen household. But, I am very excited about them, and welcome them all.

3 comments: